- This event has passed.
Georgia Small Business Symposium – JUBOH Delegation Tour
November 9, 2022$100
Georgia Minority & Women Small Business Delegation Tour
JUBOH Business Academy is pleased to announce that it will be leading a Minority Owned & Women-Owned Small Business Delegation to this year’s Georgia Small Business Symposium event.
The annual Small Business Symposium features professional development, learning, and networking opportunities for small businesses. Join us to:
- Learn about how to do business with the State of Georgia
- Learn about upcoming bid opportunities
- Connect with purchasing professionals throughout the State
- Network with local resources and potential partners
- Discover technical college and university-based programs that offer business and industry assistance, technology commercialization, and economic development advice
- Understand key resources available to small businesses, including training and small business development, access to capital, and available industry networking
Our symposium sessions are designed to be educational and interactive and will include opportunities for questions and answers. In addition, we offer networking opportunities to encourage small businesses to connect and hear directly from small business development partners, statewide contract suppliers offering subcontracting opportunities, and various state agencies, colleges, and universities with purchasing opportunities.
Registration for the symposium is just $100.00 which includes access to all sessions, resources, a networking luncheon, and (1) one lunch pass during the day. Our registration will remain open until November 3; however, space is limited. Please be sure to register early to ensure that you have a spot for this exciting opportunity.
To Register call (800) 214-7548 to enroll for the “Georgia Small Business Delegation Tour.”