This training course is a comprehensive five (5) day of training on Simplified Acquisition Procedures (SAP) contracts for opportunities under $7.5 Million Dollars.
What is a Simplified Acquisition Procedure (SAP) contract?
Simply put, the Simplified Acquisition Procedure (SAP) is a methodology that the federal government uses to procure/acquire supplies and services, including construction, research and development, commercial products, and commercial services, the aggregate amount of which does not exceed $7.5 million ( $15 million for certain acquisitions).
What is the benefit of Simplified Acquisition Procedure (SAP)?
Simplified Acquisition Procedures (SAP) limit the competition in favor of small businesses, particularly for the following groups:
- Small Businesses
- SBA 8(A) Minority Small Business
- Woman-Owned Small Business
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned
- Small businesses located in a HUB Zone
Why does understanding Simplified Acquisition Procedure (SAP) matter?
Currently, there are billions of dollars allocated to Simplified Acquisition Procedures contract opportunities across various federal agencies, such as the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), the U.S.Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Department of State, and other agencies. These opportunities represent contracts that can be awarded to your small business to the tune of millions of dollars to grow your business’ revenues with an ever-demanding client.
COURSE TOPICS COVERED
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARs)
- Obtaining a CAGE Code and Being Eligible to Win Government Contracts
- How to Source Government Contracts
- Government Contracts Acquisition Strategies
- How to Bid On a Government Contract
- Utilizing a Bidding Matrix
- How to Properly Price
- Certification as a Socio-Economic
- Marketing to Federal Agencies ( Do and Don’t Chart)
- Third-Party Government Contract Acquisition Websites
- SF-1449 Form
- What Happens After You Get Awarded
- Post-Award Strategies
Need Assistance Email Us at Admin@All-AmericanContracting.com or Call Us at (800) 214-7548.
This course is not associated with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).