SAM Registration and CAGE/NCAGE Licensing – New Licensing


Are you interested in becoming a U.S. Federal Government Contractor? Do you want to sell your products/services to the United States government?

SKU: N/A Category:


JUBOH Business Academy is an official sponsor of your System of Award Management and CAGE (Commercial And Government Entity) licensing, which enables you to do business with United States (US) federal government agencies, including but not limited to the: U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)- Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, U.S. Coast Guard; U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Education (DoE), etc.

A CAGE Code is assigned by the Department of Defense’s Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and represents your company’s physical address for the government’s mailings, payments, and administrative records. Government agencies may also use CAGE Codes to verify a security clearance or for a pre-award survey.

You need a CAGE Code to sell to the government. Since August 26, 2016, CAGE Codes are only good for five years from the last update, at which point they will need to be updated. However, if you are already a CAGE Code holder and you received yours before August 26, 2016, your code is grandfathered in as permanent and does not have an expiration date attached.

Type of Licensing

New Registration, Renewal, Transfer

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop